If you want to keep your lawn more working for many years to come you must service it regularly. Here are a few tips for lawn more maintenance that will ensure that your machine will be with you for many years to come.
- Sharpen the blades. Making sure your blades are sharp it’s one of the most important things you can do for your lawn more. Sharpening the blades once or twice a year is just enough.
- Check the oil. Make sure your oil is clean and that you have enough in your lawn more.
- Replace the spark plugs. Replacing the spark plugs everything is an inexpensive way to keep it in optimum condition.
- Check the air filter to make sure it is clean and free of debris
- The tires should also be checked if you have a riding lawn mower you should check the tires and make sure they are fully inflated.
- Check the fuel at the end of the season any leftover fuel should be removed. If it’s not sitting in the more all winter it may have gone.
Implement these tips every spring before your first mow and watch your lawn more last for many years to come.